Monday, December 10, 2012

My Life To Live


Se spomnite, ko sem eni od prejšnih objav napisala: Tutto e veramente bello, kar pomeni everythink is really beautiful. Preberete si jo lahko tukaj.

Zadnje čase me obkrožujejo same lepe stvari in ena izmed teh je ta monolog iz filma, ki sem ga gledala:

I think we're always responsible for our actions. We're free.
I raise my hand -
I'm responsible.
I turn my head to the right -
I'm responsible.
I'm unhappy -
I'm responsible.
I smoke a cigarette -
I'm responsible.
I shut my eyes -
I'm responsible.
I forget that I'm responsible,
but I am.
I told you escape is a pipe dream.
After all, everything is beautiful. You only have to take an interest in things, see their beauty. It's true. After all, things are just what they are. A face is a face. Plates are plates. Men are men. And life... is life.

Poleg tega pa mi je bilo še všeč vsa scena pri filmu. Nekaj sličic:

My printscreens - movie scene Vivre sa vie.


Love, Evelina

1 comment:

  1. ooo francoski film <3 francoščina mi je res najlepši jezik :D

    ReplyDelete